Monday 19 September 2011

I will have five internets, please.

I have recently rekindled my love of all things netty. This extends to tutu's and butterfly nets but rests primarily with the internet and xbox live. For far too long I was forced to exist in a darkend world of solitude, rocking in the corner of a poorly lit room, sobbing quietly to myself as the rest of the world enjoys the internet I once had. You dont know man, you werent there... but the internet came back!! Be it because of the
'Lost Internet:
Large, full of cats and naked ladies.
Kind of a blueish colour.
Likes to hide in tubes.
Responds to "God damn it why are these torrents going SO god damn slowly!?!?!?!"

If found, please call ###'
signs I distributed or perhaps because TPG finally decided they would get around to connecting our new house I just dont know. Its one of those things we may never know, but the reasoning is irrelevant because finally I can kick that nasty sleep habit I have and instead will stay up till 4am every night raging at how absolutely terribad I am at call of duty. Jubilation!!

I have to go now, as there is a cake shop that is just dying for me to waste entirely too much money on it. BYE NEW INTERNET FWIENDS!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment