Thursday 6 December 2012

Silence is Golden

It's ok for people to feel sad sometimes. I don't think enough people realise that. Sometimes you just feel like sulking in a corner, or staying in bed all day, or having a good cry.
Britney gets it.
 
And thats ok! Sometimes its kinda nice to be sad, and I know I cant possibly be the only one to feel that way because there's such a huge section of hollywood that seems to cash in on peoples (mostly females) irrational need to make themselves cry like a baby - here's looking at you 'Bridge To Terabithia'
I just wish more people understood that sometimes when I'm upset, I just want to keep being upset for a little while. Most guys don't understand that, and my sister certainly doesnt, but the reality of it is that there is nothing anyone can do in those times to stop me being sad, I'll snap myself out of it eventually and all will be well.
 
In other news, oh dear god the last few days were stressful! SO MANY STRESS! It's eased up a little now that most of the Pokemon badges are out of the way and the Lulu accessories are shipped, but dear god I thought I was gonna lose it for a while there (lose it more than usual I mean :P). Luckily I now get a few hours of freedom and I'm going to see what looks like it will be an amazing movie, if it disappoints me I may stab something...in a totally not The Dark Knight Rises kind of way.
 
 
This guy Britta'd casual threats of mass murder in relation to cinemas for everyone.
 
What else is there to say? Umm I have a particularly strong dislike for most people today, I mean, it's always there in the back of my mind, the constant reminder that other people exist almost solely to irritate me and make me mad, but today its a little more prevalent than usual...which is fun...lol nah, people are ok I suppose...for now.
 
I get to drink on the weekend, still not sure if I will or not. Yeah, thats a filthy lie, even if I don't plan to drink other people will be and my mind will be all 'Just do it!!!' and then I will, I don't think I really want to stay there the night though. Infact I'm not sure I want to go at all, but I'd feel bad if I didn't, and I hate missing out on social gatherings. Who knows, maybe I'll be feeling more social by then.
 
Anyways, Ima go and read now. Wasn't it just Super fun to hear from me again, Internet? I know how you love our one sided chats :P
 
Till next time,
Love you like solitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment