Friday 14 December 2012

Noms

Hello my little internets :) How are we today? Good? Good. How am I? Well I'm awesome! About to partake in a chicken sammich made lovingly by my sugar daddy <3 tasty tasty sammiches. Fairly sure I'm breaking some unwritten law by getting someone else to make me a sammich, what with how I am female and the urge to make people sammiches is in my blood. HOWEVER! I'll suppress the urge this one time and enjoy a sammich the way a man would.

We're watching American Beauty, which is an ok movie, a little weird but still good. I'm supposed to be painting but I can't entirely be bothered at this second. I finished the Dr. Who beach scenes though, so thats cool. Two more days and I'll know if I have a for realsies grown up job. It's actually surprising how much I want it. Like, I really REALLY want it, even though I'll have to get up early and I wont get to hang out with people so much. I'm gonna be a little devastated if I dont get it :/

This sammich has avocado on it and is still really nommy...starting to think I like avocado...what is the world coming to? lol I should go be productive now...

Bye bye internets!! <3
Love you like chicken

1 comment:

  1. And you still picked half the avocado out harpy!! But I love you anyway <3

    ReplyDelete